A/S Storebælt would like to offer a clear and user-friendly website with offers and information that are relevant to you.
In order to do this, we use technologies that can collect, process and sort information on how you and other visitors are using our website. First and foremost, the information is used to improve ease of use as well as in the editorial work in further developing the website.
1 DATA CONTROLLER
The legal unit, which is responsible for the processing of your personal data, is:
CVR no. 10634970
Vester Søgade 10
1601 Copenhagen V
Phone # +45 33935200
2 DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
3 TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
In special cases, we may transfer your personal information to countries outside the EU/EEA (United States and Canada). Transfers to these non-member countries will only take place for specific purposes as mentioned in paragraph 2, and we will always ensure that there are appropriate guarantees in place when there is a transfer to a country outside the EU/EEA.
The transfers will be in accordance with the Privacy Shield scheme, which has been agreed between Europe and the United States. The transfer to Canada will be done in accordance with the Commission’s standard contracts as published by the Commission or by other contracts approved by legally qualified authorities. You have the possibility of receiving a copy of the transfer basis by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 MANDATORY INFORMATION
The information marked with * is mandatory. If you do not give this information, an agreement with A/S Storebælt, including Club Storebælt, Storebælt Pendler, Storebælt Handicap or Storebælt Business cannot be created.
5 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access, correction or deletion of your personal information. If you would like to change submitted payment card information, this can be done via the website or on our app.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data limited.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal information for use in direct marketing
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not have an impact on the legality of the processing carried out before your revocation of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal information that you have submitted yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority, for example the Danish Data Protection Agency.
(1) You can exercise your rights by contacting email@example.com or tel. 70 15 10 15.
There may be conditions or restrictions to these rights. It is therefore not certain, for example, that you have the right to data portability in specific cases - this depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
Last updated: May 23, 2018